Sunday, August 8, 2010

Four Years of Marriage!

Yesterday Brice and I went to Savannah to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. It was supposed to rain all day, but it turned out to be a beautiful day. We went to The Pirates House and had lunch together. We've heard so many people talk about it so we wanted to check it out. History fascinates me, so it was the perfect place to go.

The Front Sign
The sign on the Pirate House
The Pirates House
The Herb House
The Herb House.
It is attached to the Pirate House.
Sitting at our table




This was the sign above a hole in the house. It was the rum cellar and supposedly there are tunnels running underneath the house that go all the way to the river.
This is the hole. You can see an opening to a tunnel on the right.
I'm glad we live so close to such a historical city. There's so much to see in Savannah. I hope one day that we are able to go somewhere out of the country to see even bigger historical sites. Anywhere in Europe would be amazing, and Israel would be even better! All the Biblical history that exists there... it's just absolutely fascinating to me!

We were also able to spend the day just walking around and shopping together. We walked down Broughton St. in Savannah and went into all the fun shops. It was a great relaxing day spent with my love! I'm so thankful that God has given me such an amazing man to love me and take care of me. He is everything I could ever ask for in a husband and much more! He strives to love me and lead me as Christ loves the church, he is amazing with children, he is very hardworking, gentle, caring, and extremely patient, he's a strong leader, he's an incredible handyman, he listens and hears everything I say, he blesses me with random gifts all the time, even when I don't deserve them, he truly loves and cares for others, he loves God more than anything, he's my best friend and knows exactly how to encourage me no matter what I'm going through... I could go on and on. God is continually doing amazing things in my husband's life and I love everything about him! And as much as I want children, I am VERY thankful to God for all the time he has given us to spend together. I wouldn't want to change it for anything. I love you Brice and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, however it looks and wherever God takes us!


1 comment:

  1. Aw! :) It looks like y'all had fun! I'm glad it didn't rain on you.

    ReplyDelete